There have been several warnings against making calls at fuel or gas stations and we do not need to wait for tragedies before we listen to good counsel.

This is a really sad story for all to learn from.

Had it been that Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola had heeded the warning, she could still be alive today.

Omobolawa Fola was killed due to high degree burns when a gas station at Dele Yessir area of Osogbo, the Osun state capital went up in flame.

It was reported that she had gone to the gas station to fill her cooking gas cylinder when she suddenly got a call which she picked while the cylinder was being filled beside her.

The gas caught fire as a result of the radio-active rays from the mobile phone and this resulted in an inferno at the gas station.

Ironically, the victim was a director in the state ambulance service popularly called O'Ambulance.

FOR MORE FRESH STORIES, DOWNLOAD BOUNCE NEWS APP HERE


WATCH: The New Age of #DigitalRunsGirls