Another Samsung smartphone has gone up in flames.

However, it appears not to be manufacturer's fault this time.

A man in Indonesia was seen falling onto the ground trying to rip his shirt off after his phone exploded in his left breast pocket and set the garment aflame.

According to the report which appeared on Channel News Asia, the phone in question was a Samsung Grand Duos model released in 2013.

The incident was caught on CCTV at Hotel Ciputra Semarang where the man works.

The man, named Yulianto, was seen reaching for his phone when it suddenly burst into bright blue flames.

He fell to the ground frantically trying to get his shirt off for a couple of seconds before a bystander stepped in to help.

Yulianto suffered minor burns, said local police, adding that the combustion may have been partly caused by the victim using Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth features at the same time.

Also Read: Samsung In Trouble In Nigeria Over Unregistered Products

But Samsung told the media that the fire incident was caused by fake replacement battery.

"From a thorough investigation, we have found that the battery used in the device was not manufactured by Samsung or a company authorised by Samsung," a spokesman from Samsung told CNET in an email.

This isn’t the first time the South Korean phone maker has had to deal with a fiery problem.

Last year, the electronics giant was thrust into the spotlight after several reports that its Galaxy Note 7 were exploding emerged, just weeks after it was first released.

The company had to replace the device for users, and when the problem remained even after that, it eventually had to recall the phone and kill it.

Click here to watch video