UK Police Prepare To Announce Names Of London Attackers
"As soon as operationally possible", police officials will reel out the identities of the three criminals that killed 7 people and injured 48 others on Saturday.
This was made known on Monday by the Met Police who are investigating the immediate and remote cause of the attack.
The attackers were shot by police after driving into pedestrians on London Bridge and stabbing people in Borough Market.
Officers searched two addresses in east London on Monday morning to find more clues and hidden motives. Police authorities also say a "number of people" were detained following the raid, in Newham and another in Barking.
This follows raids on Sunday in which 12 people were arrested in Barking at a flat - believed to be the home of one of the attackers. However, a 55-year-old man has since been released without charge.
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick said a "huge amount" of forensic material and evidence had been seized from the van and police raids.
She told the BBC that investigation is moving very quickly and the priority is to establish if anybody else was involved in the plot.
The so-called Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attack.