TERROR ALERT: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Abuja
If you live in Abuja and its environs, you should take this seriously and be on your guard.
Just when you think the dreaded Boko Haram sect has lost its mettle, they may be planning an attack.
The Jihadist group are so excited about their planned bomb attacks that they could not even keep it a secret.
Despite the federal government claiming to have crushed the terrorists, a man claiming to be a Boko Haram fighter said the Islamist militant group plans to bomb Nigeria's federal capital city.
The man disclosed this in a video seen by Reuters on Saturday.
"More bomb attacks are on the way, including Abuja that you feel is secured," said the man in the video, which was obtained by Sahara Reporters.
Reuters could not immediately verify the authenticity of the video. The man spoke in the Hausa language and held a rifle while flanked by four other armed men.
Last week, the outlawed group freed about 82 girls in exchange for some of its members.
The girls who had been held captive for three years, are among about 270 kidnapped by the jihadist group from the town of Chibok in Borno state.
In a second video seen by Reuters, one of a group of four females covered in full-length Muslim veils claiming to be among the abducted girls said she did not want to return home.
"We don't want to reunite with our parents because they are not worshipping Allah, and I urge you to join us," she said, holding a rifle and speaking in Hausa.
She added: "We have not been forcefully married to anybody. Marriage is based on your wish."
Mediator and lawyer, Zannah Mustapha said some of the abducted girls refused to be released, fueling fears that they have been radicalised.