Life is but a vapour that vanishes in moment.

Examination is not a true test of knowledge , but for Aduba Daniel, who was a student of Niger Delta university in Bayelsa State, it meant much.

He could not bear the shame of having multiple carry-over in different courses, so he decided to take his own life.

According to an Ijaw youth advocate, Bodmas Kemepadei, sources revealed that the student identified as Aduba Daniel, after being rushed to the Tantua hospital in Amassoma (Bayelsa), it was realised that he drank a whole bottle of sniper insecticide.

READ ALSO: 3 Quick Steps To Get New BOUNCE FOOTBALL Feature

The student was said to have passed away as the insecticide damaged important parts of his intestines.

A heartbroken sister to the deceased lamented his death online. She wrote: "Until we meet again. What a painful exit. Those special memories of you will always bring a smile if only I could have you back for just a little while. Then we could sit and talk again just like we used to do. You always meant so very much and always will do too the fact that you’re no longer here will always cause me pain but you’re forever in my heart..

"My dear brother Aduba Daniel. Until we meet again…"

Did you enjoy this story? Spread the love, share with your friends

WATCH BOUNCE WEEK ROUND WITH TONY AND JONA