Psquare Beef: 5 Facts Festus Keyamo Wants You To Know
Festus Keyamo is the lawyer representing PSquare and that altercation amongst the brothers happened in his office.
He's released a statement on the on-going feud, where he pointed out some key points from the ongoing misunderstanding between the Okoye brothers.
Here are 5 important things he said.
1. The video was not released by anyone in his Chambers. The brothers have invited prominent personalities to settle their differences in the past.
2. The lawyer believes that none of the brothers are at fault, and denied that any of the wives have interfered in the feud, after some fans blamed Peter’s wife for fueling the dispute
3. Keyamo claim that the video circulating online happened sometime around May, 2016 and not a few days ago.
4. After all the arguments in 2016, some agreements were reached between the three brothers (details of the agreement will not be disclosed to the public).
5. The lawyer asked the public to grant the Okoye family the privacy, prayers and support in these trying times.