Profile: Meet The New Acting DSS Boss, Matthew Seiyefa
Lawal Daura has been sacked and Mathew Seiyefa is the in charge of the Department of State Security.
Daura’s men had invaded the National Assembly in a move later exposed to have been plotted with Senate President Bukola Saraki in order to dent the image of the government.
The move got the presidency furious, and the consequence was the immediate sack.
Here is a brief profile of the Acting DG of DSS, Mr. Matthew Seiyefa:
- Seiyefa hails from Bayelsa State.
- He was director of operations between 2007 and 2010 when Afakriya Gadzama ran the agency.
- Before his new appointment, he was the most senior director in the DSS, being an Assistant DG.
- He was also the Director, Institute of Security Studies, Abuja.
- With about 34 years of experience, Seiyefa has served in different capacities, including the State Director in Osun, Akwa Ibom, and Lagos.
- Seiyefa is also a member of the National Institute.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family
ALSO WATCH: NASS DRAMA: See The Moment Rivers Lawmaker Dared Armed DSS Operatives To Shoot