Saturday, August 11 will never be forgotten in the home of Mrs Moradehun in Ilesa town of Osun state.

It was the eve of her church anniversary and all she had on her mind was looking her best to celebrate before her maker on Sunday.

So, immediately she returned from the market with some foodstuff, her hairdresser visited to make her hair.

After this, she settled to prepare food for herself.

But for reasons no one is yet able to understand, Moradehun started coughing while eating the food she prepared.

She was quickly rushed to the popular Wesley Guild Hospital in Ilesa, but on their way to hospital she passed out.

The mother of four was confirmed dead at the hospital. Everything happened so fast on Saturday night and left neighbours in a state of shock.

According to her neighbours who spoke to Bounce News, the whole incident still looks like mystery to them. No one could sense any foul play as she couldn’t have poisoned herself.

READ: 3 Quick Steps To Get New'Bounce Football Feature 

The hospital did not also confirm if her death could be linked to the food she ate.

Perhaps, she had a health condition she was managing, we sought to find out from family members.

Husband of the deceased is a bus driver popularly called 1415, who operates at the Odo Iro garage. Efforts to reach him for comments did not yield as he also seemed to have become incommunicado.

Moradehun sold foodstuff in front of a popular fueling station along Odo-Iro garage in the ancient town.

VIDEO: Should Married Women Have Sex Toys? | 18th Avenue