'I Must Do Music Whether Una Like Am Or Not' - Efe
Efe knows some people are skeptical about his music talent but that doesn't give him sleepless nights.
Efe has been spotted in the studio with Mavin boss, Don Jazzy and he is determined to drop a few songs.
Taking to his Twitter page, the former BBNaija housemate who popularized the phrase #basedonlogistics' wrote:
'D problem be say na music I go do...sorry if e dey pain you ..if I drop song just close ear...becoz more songs go comot... ask @DuktorSett'
Efe got 57.6 percent of the votes cast during the grand finale while the remaining four contestants shared 42.4 percent.
The self-acclaimed rap artist beat Bisola, who became the 1st runner up with 18.54 per cent of the votes.
Tboss scored 13.60 percent to emerge the 2nd runner up; Debie-Rise 8.78 percent, 3rd runner up while Marvis scored 1.47 percent.
Efe was given a brand new Kia Sorento SUV and 25 million naira as his reward.