You can say the world is turning upside down because bizarre things are happening every day.

The Osun state police command just served us one by parading a man, aged 29 for raping an 85-year-old woman to coma.

The suspect, Kehinde Ariyo, was arrested in Ilesa, Ilesa West Local government area of the state after gaining access to the woman’s house at Ogudu before sexually assaulting Mama around 11pm.

The Police have given their account of the Friday, October 27 incident but that is not what interests us.

Naturally, one would wonder what could have come over this young man who does not look bad and must have tens of young Ilesa girls waiting for action.

READ: Man Rapes 85-Year-Old Woman To Coma In Osun

Bounce News asked him to explain the spiritual kongi that made Mama look like a babe in his eyes.

Narrating how the incident happened, Ariyo said that he was recently sacked by his master, under whom he was an apprentice carpenter.

“My oga just chased me away from work and I attended a party. I stayed late at the party and on my way home, I decided to sleep over at Mama Kehinde’s place.

“I knocked, and she opened the door for me. I explained to her that I couldn’t get home that night since it was around 11pm.

“Mama asked me to sleep on a couch in the passage. I was already drunk and did not know what happened afterwards”

He claims he did not know what happened afterwards but went on to say: “I only had two rounds with her and she did not faint.

“I was arrested the next day after I was woken up. Some people poured water on me before I woke up and I saw policemen.”

Well told story, right? This is one case women activists would wish Amadioha can take over from the Police.

But the Osun state police commissioner, Fimihan Adeoye, has promised to get justice for Mama.

He told journalists that the victim sustained injuries in her private part and other parts of her body and went into coma in the process.

The 85-year-old grandma lost consciousnesses during the alleged rape and was resuscitated at the hospital, where she was rushed to by neighbours.