Gas Leak In Central London! 1,500 People Evacuated
The London Fire Brigade on Tuesday said 1,500 people were evacuated from a nearby hotel and nightclub, as a gas main ruptured in the City of Westminster in Central London.
“Firefighters are assisting MPS Westminster at a ruptured gas main on #Strand.
“We’ve detected high levels of natural gas & as appreciation 1,450 people have been evacuated from a hotel & a nightclub,” the London Fire Brigade wrote on Twitter.
The fire brigade said that the nearby Charing Cross station was closed, and the Strand thoroughfare was shut off.
The brigade’s press release added that two fire engines, two fire rescue units and some 20 firefighters were working at the scene.
From EU To Donut Making- The Story Of Iwa Airiohuodion