Maybe her death could have been avoided, nobody can tell.

The 25-year-old lady named Oluwaseun Falade, died from gas explosion caused by vibration from her phone call.

Miss Falade, who finished her Higher National Diploma (HND) programme at Gateway Polytechnic, Isara Remo in Ogun state in April, studied Bio Chemistry.

Also read: 3 Quick Steps To Get New BOUNCE FOOTBALL Feature

She was expecting for her National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) call up letter by February 2019.

The young Falade who lives in Ibadan with her family, traveled to Lagos to pay visit to her relatives when she met her death.

A family member in Abeokuta where her body was brought to, told Bounce News that she was receiving calls while cooking with gas at her sister’s home in Lagos.

shopping voucher

The gas exploded while she picked the call and was rushed to a nearby hospital at Isolo where she gave up the ghost on Wednesday after spending five days at the facility.

Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family

ALSO WATCH: Social Media Love | Should Couples Share Details Of Their Relationship Online?