FULL LOOTERS' SQUAD: See Second Batch Of Alleged PDP Fraudsters
The bickering between the ruling APC and opposition PDP over who dipped hands in the cookie jar isn’t going away anytime soon.
About 3 days ago, the APC released a list of alleged looters of public treasury after PDP challenged it to do so.
The release of the names had led to attacks on the APC leadership by the PDP which then forced the government to release more names of the alleged thieves.
In a press statement, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed said the list of alleged looters which Government released on Friday was based on verifiable facts, including the amount involved, the date the amount in question was collected and from where it was taken.
Mohammed, also said those complaining that the list was too short apparently did not understand that it was strategically released as a teaser.
He then went ahead to release more 23 names of the alleged looters, all were people who once served in the PDP government.
Also Read: House Of Reps Member Stoned In Taraba
Below is the second batch of the alleged looters and the amount allegedly embezzled.
1. Sambo Dasuki (Former National Security Adviser) : Based on EFCC investigations and findings alone (this is beside the ongoing $2.1billion military equipment scandal), a total of 126 billion naira, over $1.5 billion and 5.5 million British Pounds was embezzled through his office.
2. Dieziani Alison-Madukwe (Former Petroleum Resources Minister): About 23 billion naira.
3. Rtd. Lt.-Gen. Kenneth Minimah: 13.9 billion naira. 4.8 billion naira recovered by EFCC in cash and property.
4. Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika: 4.5 billion naira. 29 million naira recovered by the EFCC so far.
5. Alex Barde (Former Chief of Defence Staff): 8 billion naira. EFCC recovered almost 4 billion naira in cash and property.
6. Inde Dikko (Former Controller General of Customs): 40 billion naira. 1.1 billion naira recovered in cash and choice properties.
7. Air Marshal Adesola Amosun: 21.4 billion naira. 2.8 billion naira recovered in cash. 28 properties and 3 vehicles also recovered.
8. Senator Bala Mohammed (Former FCT Minister): 5 billion naira. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
9. Senator Stella Oduah: 9.8 billion naira. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
10. Babangida Aliyu (Former Niger State Governor): 1.6 billion naira – from the office of the NSA.
11. Senator Jonah Jang (Former Plateau State Governor): 12.5 billion naira.
12. Bashir Yuguda (Former Minister of State for Finance): 1.5 billion naira. $829,800 recovered.
13. Senator Peter Nwaboshi: 1.5 billion naira
14. Aliyu Usman: (Former NSA Dasuki’s aide): 512 million naira
15. Ahmad Idris: (Former NSA Dasuki’s PA): 1.5 billion naira
16. Rasheed Ladoja (Former Oyo Governor): 500 million naira
17. Tom Ikimi: 300 million naira
18. Femi Fani-Kayode: 866 million naira
19. Hassan Tukur, (Former PPS to President Goodluck): $1.7 million
20. Nenadi Usman: 1.5 billion naira
21. Benedicta Iroha: 1.7 billion naira
22. Aliyu Usman Jawaz: Close ally of former NSA Dasuki: 882 million naira
23. Godknows Igali: Over 7 billion naira
Also Watch: 2019: Please Join The Race