Frank Edoho Reveals Why He Walked Away As Host Of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"
Frank Edoho, who hosted popular family game show "Who Wants To Be Millionaire" for 13 years, has explained why he has decided to move on from the show.
The organisers of the TV show had earlier revealed that Edoho will not continue as host when the show returns for a new season.
"We are not dropping him because we had any issue with him. I think he feels it is time to go and find other endeavors," the representative said.
Edoho took to Twitter to share the real reason why he will not continue as the host, after 13 years.
According to him, he declined the offer after a disagreement in negotiations with the producers, Ultima Studio.
“I declined the offer. If the source says otherwise, I'll unleash evidence. I'm not going to be silent about lies about me anymore” he tweeted, obviously unhappy about the stories making the rounds that he was dropped.
After a two-month break, ''Who Wants To Be A Millionaire," will return on September 3, with a new sponsor.
The show went on a temporary break after MTN Nigeria withdrew their sponsorship.