'DJ Olu And Chime May Have Been Poisoned'
The family of the late Chime Ameachi, who was found dead alongside DJ Olu believe that their son may have been killed.
They have come out to deny that he allegedly died because of drug abuse.
In an interview with the family, Chime's father, described the report as false.
"My late son was not a drug user. Like me, he didn't even drink and when he did, it was always in very small quantities.
"He was a level-head, nice human being. Even when he left school and started business, he would always let me know his next line of action, so I am surprised that these lies are being spread about him," he said.
ALSO WATCH #BIAFRA904
"Chime is not that type of person…If you see drug addicts, they don’t think straight most times…Chime is not like that.
"Nobody is even talking about the fact that Dj Olu and Chime may have been poisoned at the restaurant they ate, nobody is asking the right questions, I am sure this had to do with money and not Davido", his sister added.
The grieving father, also said that his son turned 23 in February and not 25 as was widely reported.
"We just want justice to be done," Chime Ameachi’s father said.
Chime Amaechi was found dead with his friend DJ Olu on Saturday, October 7, 2017, in DJ Olu's car.
It was reported that drugs were found in the car with the corpses.
According to a police source at the Lagos State Police Command, when their bodies were found, they had vomited blood and bled through their noses.
DJ Olu was a friend to music star, Davido who is still mourning the death of another friend, Tagbo who died a week earlier in strange circumstances.