Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has stated that he is more concerned with what transpires on the pitch between his team and Manchester United rather than the over bloated feud with fierce rival, Jose Mourinho.

Conte insists that he has moved on from the war of words with Jose Mourinho ahead of the crunch clash at Old Trafford this weekend.

Conte had referred to Mourinho as a "little man" earlier this season after the Portuguese appeared to raise the former's 2012 suspension for match-fixing, for which he was later acquitted.

Going into Sunday’s game however, the former Italy coach declined to answer whether he would shake Mourinho's hand after their Premier League clash

"In the past we have both said things. For me it is okay," Conte told reporters on Friday.

"I am not interested to speak about this topic."

Chelsea enter the weekend's match on the back of an encouraging Champions League draw with Barcelona which extended their unbeaten record to three competitive matches.

With only three points separating the sides, Conte expects a hard-fought encounter between two clubs eager to shore up a top-four spot.

ALSO WATCH: Bounce Sports: Highlights Of January 2018 Transfer Window And Final Tributes For Deji Tinubu