#BOUNCEAWOOF: Terms And Conditions
1. The Promoter is Media 24 (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all Nigerian Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid Passport, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Media 24, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
3. This competition is open 5th January 2018 to 30th March 2018. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter, Consumers need to successfully download and install the Bounce News mobile app, as well as complete and submit an entry form to qualify for the grand prize draw.
5. Consumers need to complete the above step and in addition, open the Bounce News app on their mobile phone more than once a week to qualify for weekly prizes and two grand prizes.
6. The winner will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by the promoter or a person appointed by the promoter and the prize of Data Bundles, Event Tickets and Smartphones will be awarded to weekly winners of the competition. All decisions are final and at the discretion of the promoter. We reserve the right to refuse.
- 750MB data bundles 1+ active session on the app in the week
- Concert tickets week 5+ active sessions on the app in the week
- Smartphones 10+ active sessions on the app in the week
7. Weekly prize winners stay eligible for the two grand prizes which will be announced 2nd April 2018. Grand prize winners will be chosen through a random draw from all entrants at the end of the campaign period
8. The two grand prizes include a trip to London to watch Chelsea play Liverpool and a shopping trip to Dubai
9. The first grand prize to London includes two return coach airline tickets from Lagos, 3 nights’ standard room accommodation for two people (for 4 ,5, 6 May 2018), food and drinks allowance of £100 per day for two, a travel allowance of £20 per day for two and two Museum Package match tickets to Chelsea vs. Liverpool in London for the 5th of May 2018.
The second grand prize to Dubai includes two return coach airline tickets from Lagos, 3 nights’ accommodation for two people, food and drinks allowance of $100 per day for two, a travel allowance of $20 per day for two and a ?200,000.00 shopping allowance. Trip dates to be confirmed in consultation with the winner. This prize must be redeemed before 31st December 2018.
11. The promoter shall be responsible for visa costs for the winners and partners to London and Dubai.
The draw will take place on weekly, approximately every Friday during the competition and the winners will be announced on the Bounce News mobile app and be notified by telephone or email, by the Monday after every draw and thereafter confirmed in writing.
12. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number and address provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner/ will be selected in accordance with the competition rules. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, but may only win once during the competition period.
13. Grand prize winner will be announced on the 2nd of April 2018.
14. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place and at that time identify themselves with a bar coded Nigerian ID book or passport and sign a receipt for any prize received or provide an address or other means whereby the prize can be delivered to them, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and
16. Acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff. The promotor is excluded from all liability.
17. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
18. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in Nigeria, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
19. By providing a submission, you grant the Promoter and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name for Competition purposes in promoting or publicising the Competition, including right to name the winner(s) of the prize(s) in public and/or any social media forum. Promoter, however, does not have any obligation to use the winning entries for any purpose. The Promoter reserves the right to request that any images taken of the winner or staff be used for marketing purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline. All entries become the property of Promoter. By entering this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to communicate with you at any time during or after the competition and you may opt out from receiving such communication at any time.
20. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
22. Multiple submissions will not result in an increase chance to win prizes
23. The responsibility of the Visa application process is solely that of the entrant. The promoter excepts no liability or exclusion on the basis on a visa not being issued.
24. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure travel itinerary adhered to and to travel to the departing airports in the respective cities. Certain rewards are city dependant
25. The promotor accepts no responsibility for injury or death on travels.
26. Submitting the entry form is an acceptance of terms and conditions
27. Pictures/photographs of the winners might be taken at point of gift presentation to be used by Bounce for its promotions and these pictures/photographs used do not constitute any contract with the winner or do not attract any charges or suit whatsoever.
28. Consumer will be automatically disqualified from the draw if the bounce news app is deleted within the promotion period.