Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state has made a promise to end the era of hardship by March 2018.

Aregbesola, who addressed the workers at the Civil Service Week programme on Friday in Osogbo, appealed to them to persevere for a little more time.

The governor disclosed that only 28% of the state’s total workforce received modulated salary, stating that the remaining 72% of the workers have been earning their full salary and are not being owed.

#BounceExclusive: Dark Christmas In Osun With No Fuel, No Money

“There is no better time to acknowledge and tell you this than now. You have done well so far. What is left is just to thank you, particularly the 28 per cent of you who have endured modulated salaries.

“These are the 20 per cent who earn 75 per cent of their monthly pay and the eight per cent who collect 50 per cent of their salary.

“The remaining 72 per cent, as you all know, have been earning their full pay and are not being owed any outstanding salaries, irrespective of the spin being given to this by our traducers.

“Even at that, we must thank everyone for the sacrifice you have all made in other areas.

“This is because your relationship as workers is contractual and I want to assure you that everyone will get his or her full pay when this is over.”

FOR MORE FRESH STORIES, DOWNLOAD BOUNCE NEWS APP HERE

WATCH: The New Age of #DigitalRunsGirls