He is just 19-years-old but he is fed up with his current club Bayern Munich and wants to move on with his life.

There are options in England and Italy and the teenager can’t wait to pack his bags.

On Wednesday, Bayern Munich coach Carlo Ancelotti said he would not be rushed into a decision about Renato Sanches' future.

It came after the Portuguese midfielder reportedly admitted on Tuesday that he was unhappy at Bayern.

Speaking in Singapore where Bayern have been playing a series of pre-season games, Ancelotti said:

"Renato is with us.

"We said that after the pre-season together, we can make a decision. Yesterday Renato played very well and I hope he can continue to improve."

Bayern beat Chelsea 3-2 in a competitive pre-season match in the city-state on Tuesday. The Bundesliga season begins on August 18.

Ancelotti admitted earlier this week that there is a "possibility" that Sanches could leave his side.

AC Milan has been heavily investing in new players following the sale of the club by former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi to a Chinese consortium in April.

ALSO WATCH: Woman Without Legs Worshiping And Praising God