World’s two super powers, America and China are wrangling over how petroleum products got into North Korea despite UN sanctions.

America believes China is to blame but China is denying it, saying it knows nothing about any oil sale to the isolated nation.

America’s strong man, Donald Trump had said through Twitter on Thursday that China had been “caught” allowing oil into North Korea and that would prevent “a friendly solution” to the crisis.

Also Read: UN Sanctions Trigger Fuel Scarcity In North Korea

“I have been soft on China because the only thing more important to me than trade is war,” Trump said in a separate interview with The New York Times.

But China swiftly denied the allegation on Friday in a statement by its Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Hua Chunying who told reporters she had noted recent media reports including suggestions that a Chinese vessel was suspected of transporting oil to a North Korean vessel on October 19.

“The Chinese side has conducted immediate investigation. In reality, the ship in question has, since August, not docked at a Chinese port and there is no record of it entering or leaving a Chinese port,” Hua said.

She said she was not aware if the vessel had docked at the port in other countries but the relevant media reports “did not accord with facts”.

Read More: Trump Threatens To ‘Totally Destroy’ North Korea

She insisted that “China has always implemented UN Security Council resolutions pertaining to North Korea in their entirety and fulfils its international obligations”.

“We never allow Chinese companies and citizens to violate the resolutions. If, through investigation, it’s confirmed there are violations of the UN Security Council resolutions, China will deal with them seriously in accordance with laws and regulations,” Hua said.