7 Basic Features Of Atiku’s New Nigeria
Nigerian citizens want a new Nigeria, that fact is not lost on any Nigerian politician whether they are corrupt or not.
The man who wants to be president of Nigeria on the Peoplea Democratic Party’s ticket, Atiku Abubakar, is also not taking this for granted.
He says his plan is to make Nigeria work again and he grabs all opportunities to sell his ideas to the people.
He was in Lagos again on Wednesday, January 30 and although the event seemed more like a political campaign, it was the quarterly business lecture of the Island club, Lagos.
He was the keynote speaker, and, in some ways, his campaign speech was widely accepted as the lecture for this quarter.
He was quick to say that what he wanted for Nigeria was a united, secure and prosperous nation that will work for all Nigerians irrespective of their gender, age, religious beliefs, and ethnic identities.
He said he envisages a nigeria that will have as minimum these seven basic features:
1. Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar wants to develop Nigeria into an indivisible, ethnically diverse but strong country that protects its citizens and secures their socio-economic lives.
2. He also wants a dynamic and competitive economy that is capable of taking its rightful place among the top 20 economies of the world.
He believes “Nigeria has the potential to double its GDP by 2025”.
3. A strong economy that capable of providing, in the next five years, a minimum of three million job opportunities annually, reducing poverty rates t below 20% and significantly closing the income inequality gaps
4. A Nigeria that guarantees citizens’ access to economic opportunities and makes the basic needs of life, including health, education, electricity, water and housing readily available and affordable for everyone.
5. A new political structure that guarantees freedoms and ensures accountability at all levels of government.
Atiku say; “Tomorrows politics shall reinforce the country’s concept of true federalism by conceding autonomy to the subordinating units
6. A Nigeria that promotes the politics of inclusiveness and minimizes citizens’ frustration and annihilation and completely eliminates the compulsion to take up arms against the society or feloow county men and women.
7. A country that recognizes the cental place of the rule of law and ensures the supremacy of law over all personalities and authorities
The Nigerian constitution will be the anchor on which the independence of the judiciary, personal liberty and democratic and other fundamental rights exist.
REVEALED! True Reason Kingsley Moghalu Wants To Be President Of Nigeria