6 Ways To Make Your Lady Beg For More Sex
Dele has been waiting for this moment for the past two weeks.
He had put everything in place waiting for that moment Alice would arrive. She was everything he ever dreamed about in a woman.
They had come up the stairs and were already kissing before he could unlocked the front door. He held her close, kissed her deeply as they took off their clothes.
He felt himself inside her but within 120 seconds, Dele was done. His mind wanted more but his body failed him.
He had ejaculated and was breathing heavily like he had swam across the River Niger. Alice wondered where all the bragging had gone.
The case of the Nigerian footballer Isaac Success and the four prostitutes will give you an insight to another clear case of the disappointment that comes after one fails to satisfy his sexual desires as planned.
'Two-minute man' is the popular name for men who cannot hold their heads high when it comes to the erectile duties.
Sex is part of life, but remember that only those who have devoted partners are free of the risks associated with sexually transmitted diseases.
Women seem to have less issues when it comes to sexual function while some men go to the extent of taking drugs that will boost their weakening libidos.
Some are looking for natural ways of reversing erectile disfunction.
Throw that drug away, stop searching and and try these tips that will improve your sex life and general health.
1. Start walking. One Harvard Medical School study showed that just 30 minutes of walking a day was linked with a 41% drop in risk for erectile dysfunction (that is huge), while a separate trial reported that moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat right. Go all out for fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish while downplaying processed meat and refined grains.
3. Check your vascular health. Signs that put you on the road to poor vascular health include soaring levels of blood pressure, blood sugar, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and triglycerides; low levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and a widening waist.
4. It is time to measure up and check if your waist is a hindrance to your performance. A man with a 42-inch waist is 50% more likely to have erectile dysfunction than one with a 32-inch waist. Where do you belong?
5. Lose Weight: Check your BMI to be sure that you are not overweight. Obesity raises risks for vascular disease and diabetes, 2 major causes of erectile dysfunction. Excess body fat could tinker with several hormones that may feed into the problem.
6. Keep a good state of mind. When the mind is troubled or easily distracted by thoughts that do not send signals to the genital organ, it drops from the highest point of erection and ebbs to flaccid helplessly.
Now you know!