6 Amazing Things These Ankara Slippers Will Do For You
Ankara slippers have become part of women’s fashion and almost every woman has a soft spot for this trend.
Ladies like deserved attention and you can’t blame them. It is their nature.
Somewhere in Lagos State, a shoe maker, is providing ladies with flip-flops that they seek in foot wear.
It is in daily production and the demand for this fashion is increasing.
But beyond the attention it draws, here are a few things it can do for you.
1. Make it a source of income. Learn how to make it and turn it to a money spinner for you.
The demand for the slippers is increasing because it promotes use of made in Nigeria goods.
These slippers are quite durable and made of leather material. The Ankara material is just a coat on a leather material and relatively affordable for low income earners.
If you have ever complained of no source of income here is something to take advantage of.
2. You can become a seller of these slippers. The owner of M17 Footwear, Emmanuel Agwu, told Bounce News that the pairs in the picture above were for a retailer whose logo had also been added to the slippers, customising it.
If you want to join the business get in touch with Bounce News and we will link you up with the maker.
3. You can spice up your fashion life with it. Become outstanding each time you wear an Ankara material by making the slippers customised for you for just a small amount of money.
4. It can be offered to your bae as a gift and be sure her love for you will increase by a reasonable percentage.
5. You can present a pair of Ankara slippers as a surprise-gift to your mother or that special woman on her birthday with the Ankara to match.
6. These Ankara slippers can make your Asoebi girls come out in style in that special party.
Also watch video of veteran soldiers sharing their Biafra War experiences and opinions about resurgence of agitations for secession.