5 Ugly Truths About Kevin Hart's Sex Scandal
The American actor and comedian has landed in hot water. Unfortunately, the water is still boiling.
Being a ‘sharp guy’ Kevin Hart has already apologized on Instagram to his wife and kids, long before the ‘sex tape’ or ‘sexually suggestive video’ comes out.
Drama started when TMZ, a popular American gossip blog, revealed that the actor was being extorted by unnamed person who has recordings of him and an unknown woman.
The person in question is demanding millions of dollars for the video which has not been leaked to the public.
In his apology for a video that only a handful of people have seen, Kevin Hart said;
"I made a bad error in judgement and put myself in an environment where only bad things can happen and they did. And doing that I know that I am going to hurt the people closest to, whom I have talked to—my wife and my kids. At the end of the day, I just have to do better.”
Here are 5 truths about the video that could affect Kevin Hart’s career and marriage.
1. An anonymous person sent a video to Kevin Hart’s camp, showing the petite actor and a woman in a sexually provocative situation. The video then cuts to a bedroom where there appears to be sexual activity on a bed, although you don't see who is in the bed.
2. The woman in the video has had sexual relations with another celebrity -- a TV star -- and he might be the one in the bedroom videos.
3. The videos were recorded on an iPhone that was propped against an object in the room and such recording without consent is illegal.
4. The video is 4 minute and 47 second long.
5. The extortionist claims that Kevin Hart is being exposed because he is a liar and a cheat.